- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
The cost per person for the retreat includes everything below and the price is reflected as follows:
- Single Queen - must be double occupancy - $675 per person
- Single King - must be double occupancy - $675 per person
- Double Queen - must be double occupancy - $675 per person
- Double Queen Quad - must be four person occupancy - $510 per person
If you are purchasing for more than one person, please be sure to select the correct quantity.
For your convenience we only ask that 50% be paid at the time of booking. The remaining 50% should be paid by March 1 (25%) and May 1 (25% and final payment). Should you need to cancel - full refunds are available until May 1st, a 50% refund is available until June 1st and after June 1st there are no refunds available.
We have hired out the entire Lake House at High Peaks Resort for our exclusive use only!
The Lake House at High Peaks Resort features all the fun of your own Adirondack weekend place, plus all the amenities of our hotel. Consider the Lake House your base camp for adventure, your mid-century modern retreat, and your gateway to nearby Lake Placid attractions.
We recently renovated and channeled our rich history to get back to our roots and transform into a neo-retro modern hotel in the Adirondacks straight out of the 1960s, forging design with our legacy of hospitality excellence to bring you a one-of-a-kind travel experience in Lake Placid with amenities fit for outdoor adventurers, families, foodies and everyone in between. Featuring laid-back, relaxed hotel rooms, beautiful mountain and lake views, and the ultimate chill spot: The Bar at Lake House, we think you'll find a favorite new getaway to the Adirondacks in the Lake House. A nostalgic lake house vibe, but in a hotel setting. Make yourself at home and enjoy a setting that's reminiscent of the way things used to be...
- Double Queen - a select number of the double queen rooms have been set aside for families or groups that want to fit four people into a room - must be quad occupancy
- Double Queen - must be double occupancy
- Single King - must be double occupancy
- Single Queen - must be double occupancy
FOOD & DRINK
- Your first alcoholic drink is on us during the Welcome Gathering event. A cash bar will be available for the rest your time.
- A selection of hors d'oeuvre's will be passed around during the Welcome Gathering event.
- Breakfast and dinner buffets are included in your booking. Breakfast will consist of scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, crispy bacon, assorted pastries and sliced seasonal fruit and berries. Juice, coffee and tea is also available. The dinner buffet will have two salads, two entrees, two sides and one dessert available.
- Snacks will be provided during the pub quiz and tea party.
- Lunch is not included - we encourage you to support the local restaurants
Upon check in, everyone will be given a bag of goodies exclusive only to the fan retreat. Your swag bag includes a tee shirt, a Byrne and Kelly Retreat custom postcard, a BK water bottle and a few wee surprises! After the retreat, we'll edit together a highlight video and you'll be sent a digital file to enjoy for the years to come.
CONCERTS AND EVENTS
There are several events organized for a packed full musical event! Some of the highlights include: two concerts, a tea party, games on the lawn, Q&A, full band photo, retreat group photo and more...